Those traveling to Daday are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Daday, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kastamonu (KFS), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Daday
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yumurtaci Pond. Additionally, you'll find Kure Mountains National Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Daday, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 15 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Iksir Resort Town - Special Class is located 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Daday can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Umur Hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Daday can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Emirbey Atli Turizm ve Dogal Yasam Koyu is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. This hotel in Daday features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Daday
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 12.68 inches of rain falls on Daday each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F