Visitors can enjoy all that Dangjin has to offer including its entertainment choices. In Dangjin, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dangjin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sapgyoho Tourist Park. You'll also find The Rock-Carved Buddha and Nonghyup Economic Landholding Improvement Office in the area.
As you plan your trip to Dangjin, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 120 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Dangjin Lamer Pension is 10.8 mi (17.5 km) from central Dangjin. This 3.5-star hotel in Dangjin features parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Dangjin is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Dangjin. This 4-star hotel in Cheonan features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Shilla Stay Cheonan is 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the center of Dangjin. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Asan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Dangjin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dangjin is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F