Visiting Dar Allouche
Visitors can enjoy all that Dar Allouche has to offer including the archaeological sites, seaside, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dar Allouche
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kerkouane. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Dar Allouche, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 10 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Quiet Pool Villa With sea and Mountain Views is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the center of Dar Allouche. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kelibia can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Cap Bon Kelibia Beach Hotel & SPA is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from central Dar Allouche. This 4-star property in Kelibia features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Kelibia Beach is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Dar Allouche. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Kelibia can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Dar Allouche
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Dar Allouche each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F