Travel is sometimes demanding! When it's time for a bit of the natural world, revel in the serenity at Dedo de Deus Peak.
Going there is part of the fun, as it resides 560 miles from the country's capital city, Brasilia, in an area known as Petropolis.
We are aware of 7 hotels that will situate you a maximum of 6 miles away from Dedo de Deus Peak. You will probably find what you need at the Pousada Paraíso Açú and Intercity Teresopolis.
Other Places to Visit near Dedo de Deus Peak
There are some other things going on in proximity to Dedo de Deus Peak:
- Head to Regua Nature Reserve and learn why it's a site of local significance.
- Lose yourself in the soothing sounds of nature when you take the time to visit National Park Entrance.
- Serra dos Orgaos National Park dominates the surrounding landscape. This popular attraction is renowned for more than just its soaring peak.
- Find a good sale, purchase a souvenir or savor some local delicacies at Feira do Alto Handicraft Market.
- If you like walking around and taking in the local area, your time will not be wasted at Higino da Silveira Square.