Visitors can enjoy all that Delicias has to offer including the monuments, restaurants, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Delicias
- The closest major airport is in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (CUU-General Roberto Fierro Villalobos Intl.), 49.7 mi (80 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Delicias
Favorite places to visit in the city include Carranza Plaza, Delicias Clock Tower, and Museum of Paleontology. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- American Inn Hotel & Suites Delicias - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Delicias
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 13.78 inches of rain falls on Delicias each year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 39°F