Visitors to Deptford are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and Citizens Bank Park.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deptford
Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and Citizens Bank Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Wells Fargo Center and Reading Terminal Market.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Deptford - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Ben Franklin National Memorial, located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Philadelphia Museum of Art, which is 10.3 mi/16.5 km away.
Dressing for Deptford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Deptford is 41.46 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F