Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
My family and I travel through this area for fishing trips, and basically need a place to rest after the trip from Omaha, before we begin our week at the resort on Dead Lake (Kimp's Kamp). We stayed here based upon the favorable online reviews, and it exceeded our expectations. The room was impeccably ...
I visit the Detroit Lakes area severaltimes per year and always choose this hotel to stay. Very friendly and accomodating staff. Comfortable and clean rooms and common areas, and a general sense of calm surround the environment here.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Detroit Lakes hotel! Choosing the best temporary home during your Central Minnesota trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Detroit Lakes. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Detroit Lakes hotels even let youbring several pets along for your holiday.
- Central Minnesota is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Detroit Lakes has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Central Minnesota has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Detroit Lakes is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 21% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?