When you imagine a new spot, you might think you'll be sauntering around downtown, noticing the buildings or the beautiful settings wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all: Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park. The day has arrived to get there.
Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park Accommodation
Hotels near Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park
Enjoy your experience at Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park.
To visit it, you'll need to step off the beaten track and head to Port Hedland, which is situated 820 miles from the state capital, Perth.
Grab a hotel in the immediate vicinity. There are 3 to select from. Consider the Mia Mia Executive Apartments and Hospitality Inn Port Hedland. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park.
Some travelers will be happy to discover that this area has some inexpensive hotels. Some places that should be on your list include the Esplanade Hotel Port Hedland and the Discovery Parks – Port Hedland.
One of the best ways to convert an already exciting vacation into a dream come true is to stay in one of the area's upmarket hotels. Visitors who stay at the Ibis Styles Port Hedland or the Mia Mia Port Hedland will encounter the best in amenities and comfort.
You'll quickly see there is a diverse range of shops and local eateries, such as Hais Coffee (181 Wilson Street, Port Hedland), near Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park. That said, if you're craving something a bit more stuffing, take the short walk to Chicken Treat (Shop 24 Boulevard Plaza, Port Hedland).
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Thinking about a worthwhile outing when it's raining outside? Arrange a visit to Don Rhodes Mining Museum and spend some time indoors with the displays that are on exhibit.
- Enjoy a needed break from the more demanding aspects of your itinerary with a relaxing stroll through Port Hedland Community Park.
- Go for a stroll on Pretty Pool, breathe in the sea air and watch the tide roll in.
- Dalgety House Museum contains interesting displays on the events that shaped the region.
- As the sun goes down over the city, you will still be able to see Town Observation Tower standing tall above the city skyline.
Expedia's database of hotels in Port Hedland has all that you require, so you can be sure to have locations near Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park that you'll fall in love with. Get hunting: Port Hedland had quite a few newcomers last year. Once you're ready to make your booking, you'll rest easy: visitors of all sorts would recommend their Port Hedland hotel to an acquaintance. All the inside info you could want we have right here.
- And we offer soothing suites for everyone, including family reunions and travelers on their own.
- "Neat, clean, and quick to receive you" is how Port Hedland hotel rooms function.
- Fitting for such a lovely landmark, the concierge service at lodging near Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park is wonderful.
Port Hedland getaways got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. With Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park, your prized site awaits.
Interesting Port Hedland
You'll still have more to see and do in Port Hedland once you've crossed Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park off your agenda.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off the exploration right; next day, get enlightened about the region's history.
- You'll realize Port Hedland also knows several things about setting out the red carpet after an afternoon spent on its ample activities.
- Port Hedland is now beginning to gain in status after having been hidden away.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some amazing photo ops. Paying a visit to Port Hedland is always a good idea, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Don Rhodes Mining Museum Park from Expedia. Reserve now!