Visitors to Dournazac are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Dournazac
- The closest major airport is in Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Perigueux (PGX), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dournazac
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Montbrun. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Chalus-Chabrol and Parc Naturel Regional Perigord in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Dournazac, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Bulle d'R is located in central Dournazac. With a stay at this guesthouse in Dournazac, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Cottage in the Heart of the Périgord-limousin Regional Nature Park is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Dournazac. This 3-star hotel in Thiviers features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia travelers love its clean rooms.
- Peaceful Haven in Regional National Park With Private Lake is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Dournazac. This 3-star hotel in Limoges features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Dournazac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 34.76 inches of rain falls on Dournazac each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F