Visitors can enjoy all that Dushanbe has to offer including the monuments, museums, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and parks.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Dushanbe
- The closest major airport is in Dushanbe (DYU), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dushanbe
The city's cultural venues include Dushanbe Opera and Tajikistan National Museum. Notable city landmarks like Somoni Monument and Haji Yakoub Mosque might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Palace of Nations and Tajik State Technical University.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dushanbe. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Dushanbe Serena Hotel is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dushanbe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Lotte Palace Dushanbe is 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dushanbe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Dushanbe is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city center. This hotel in Dushanbe features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club.
Dressing for Dushanbe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dushanbe is 20.59 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F