Find Hotels in East End
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 3, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2020
Visiting East End
Visitors can enjoy all that East End has to offer including the seaside, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in East End
- The closest major airport is in West End (CYB-Gerrard Smith Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Little Cayman (LYB-Edward Bodden Airfield), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East End
The city's natural beauty is on display at Conch Rock, National Trust Parrot Reserve, and Cayman Brac Bluff. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Long Beach and Cayman Brac Lighthouse.
As you start planning your visit to East End, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Kings Point is located in central East End. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star condo in East End can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cayman Breakers is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of East End. This 5-star hotel in West End features 4 outdoor pools, a private beach, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Le Soleil d'Or is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of East End. Located in West End, this guesthouse features a private pool, a kitchen, and a fireplace.
Dressing for East End
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for East End is 1.97 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in East End?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in East End, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to East End?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Cayman Brac Bluff?
What about the best place to stay near National Trust Parrot Reserve?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in East End?
Recent reviews of East End hotels
More trip options
- East End Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near East End Airports
- Hotels near Popular East End Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in East End
- More Hotel Options in East End
- More Popular Hotels in Cayman Islands
- Other Hotels near East End, Cayman Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends