Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Absolutely spotless. Location of elevator far from our room and being in our 80's with luggage found it an inconvenience. The staff on duty for check out, unfortunately had several personal phone calls and thus our checkout procedure was not a smooth one. Great location, the plus of a provided breakfast ...
The hotel is undergoing renovation. My room with a King bed, while it appeared clean & vacuumed and smelled as if it had been cleaned, looked like it had been furnished sometime in the '70s or '80s. The pillows and mattress were comfortable, but I noted that the sheets had burn holes in them. When ...
The room is large, had a little sitting area as well as a nice size bed. Free breakfast, internet are nice. The gym left a bit too be desired. Overall a good value.
We received the warmest of welcomes and the house is a home of exquisite taste and charm in the Georgian style. We had a superb room with a Bay view, the most comfortable bed ever and the two course Breakfast included a tasty omelet with Brie and apple. All the staff were lovely and we have no hesitation ...
Hotel was beautiful, but staff not very personable. Would've expected more for the price paid, like a map of the hotel, an explaination of services and restaurants at the facility, explaination of the resort fees upon check-in, etc. Room was exceptionally quiet and clean, but lacking personal touches ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Eastern Chesapeake Shore accommodation! Choosing the best place to stay during your Eastern Maryland getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Eastern Chesapeake Shore. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Eastern Chesapeake Shore hotels even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- Eastern Maryland is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Eastern Chesapeake Shore has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Eastern Maryland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Eastern Chesapeake Shore is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 63% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?