Ely Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 14 hotels and other lodging choices in Ely, though you'll find just 8 low-priced motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motel properties often have free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Ely motels to select from:
Ramada by Wyndham Ely
- Enjoy access to the casino, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and RV/bus/truck parking.
Motel 6 Ely
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Magnuson Hotel Park Vue
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private yard.
White Pine Motel
- Enjoy access to the coffee in the lobby, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Ely
While you're exploring this historical, quaint area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. Those visiting Ely like its museums and parks.
These are parks and outdoorsy places nearby:
- High Schells Wilderness Area
- Garnet Hill
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Nevada Northern National Railway Museum
- Ely Renaissance Village
- East Ely Railroad Depot Museum
Best Time to Visit Ely
Figure out the ideal time to visit Ely by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 32° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 9.61 inches in a year