When you daydream of a fresh city, you probably see yourself rambling through the boulevards, looking up at the marvellous nature or the monuments all around you. But Emu Beach is one thing you have been especially counting on. For a while, you've wanted to wander there, and now is the time to mark it accomplished.
Where Is There to Stay Near Emu Beach?
Hotels near Emu Beach
Time spent at Emu Beach is bound to be interesting.
It is located in Albany, approximately 240 miles from Perth.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Emu Beach, there are at least 7 accommodation solutions to select from. Just 1 mile away is The Beach House at Bayside. The HideAway Haven and the Emu Beach Chalets, 2 miles and 0.6 miles away, are also worth considering.
Travelers familiar with terms such as "careful" and 'shoestring budget,' will be thrilled to find out that there are some reasonably-priced hotels in the area. You won't have a long way to travel to arrive at the BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park. Conveniently, it's just 0.6 miles away. The Havana Villas is another great option that can be found about 0.4 miles away.
If you are looking to embrace style and prestige, consider choosing one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Outstanding facilities await at the Emu Point Motel & Apartments and the Acclaim Rose Gardens Beachside Holiday Park. These establishments are a short distance of 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Tourists often stop by Emu Point Cafe (1 Mermaid Avenue, Emu Point) for a pick-me-up before a day at Emu Beach. Plan your next trip as you eat the hearty food served at The Squid Shack (1 Swarbrick Street, Emu Point).
Emu Beach is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Middleton Beach is a good place to let the kids burn off some energy, getting them off their tablets and out in the fresh air!
- Lake Seppings is a great place to take a break from the frenetic pace of life. Cast aside your shoes, feel the ground under your feet and savor the outdoors at this much-loved relaxation spot.
- Feel the sun on your back and visit Old Farm on Strawberry Hill. You'll be treated to a warm welcome and an invitation to meet some four legged residents.
- Take the time to properly reflect upon the happenings of this area's past at National Anzac Centre.
- Collect interesting insights into the laws and policies that shape the ordinary lives of the local community at Town Hall.
Expedia's Emu Point hotels provide everything you require, so you're certain to find venues near Emu Beach you'll enjoy. Lots of travelers prefer Emu Point when they need an excellent getaway, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You'll travel confidently once booking time arrives, too: newcomers of all kinds recommended their Emu Point hotel. Need help deciding? We have all the tricks and guidance you could want right here.
- Fitting for such a stunning site, the staff at hotels around Emu Beach provide wonderful service.
- "Fresh, presentable, and eager to welcome you" is always the name of the game for Emu Point hotels.
- From families to teams of two, we've got rooms that are relaxing for everyone.
We see your desired place in your future with our comprehensive database of hotels near Emu Beach.
Charming Emu Point
You'll still have things to see and do in Emu Point when you've realized Emu Beach.
- Pay a visit to one of the area's museums, then head out on the town to top off your adventure right.
- You'll realize Emu Point also is a pro when it comes to customized treatment after you spend a day on its abundant pastimes.
- In order to truly leave no stone unturned, go over all the tours near Emu Point.
Planning a holiday to Emu Point is definitely the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Emu Beach from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few all-new photo ops!