Visitors can enjoy all that Erriadh has to offer including the monuments, architecture, and restaurants. The quaint and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Erriadh
- The closest major airport is in Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Erriadh
A favorite place to visit in the city is El Ghriba Synagogue. In the area, you'll also find Borj El K'bir Fort and Houmt Souq Harbour.
As you plan your vacation to Erriadh, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 87 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Dar Farah is located in the heart of Erriadh. This 3-star vacation home in Erriadh features free WiFi, concierge services, and a terrace.
- Distinguished Historical Guest Homes W Private Pools. Erriadh, Djerba is 0.6 mi from the center of Erriadh. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Midoun can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Dar Aziza is 0.7 mi from central Erriadh. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Mezraia can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Erriadh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Erriadh is 0.28 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 49°F