Visitors to Esperance are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, parks, and art.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Esperance
- The closest major airport is in Esperance, WA (EPR), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Esperance
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Adventureland Park and Esperance Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Esperance Municipal Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Esperance. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bayview Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Comfort Inn Bay Of Isles - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Jetty Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Esperance
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Esperance gets about 25.00 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 48°F