Visiting Eureka Springs
Travelers to Eureka Springs give high marks for the entertainment choices, shopping, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. A top sight in the area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- You'll find 333 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Branson, MO (BKG), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eureka Springs
Cultural venues in the city include Intrigue Theater, Eureka Springs Historical Museum, and Eureka Springs City Auditorium. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pivot Rock and Eureka Springs District Court.
In Eureka Springs, there are 216 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beaver Lakefront Cabins - This 4-star cabin features a marina, a private beach, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- Elmwood House - Our customers like the central location and clean rooms at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- 5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eureka Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Eureka Springs gets about 47.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F