Find Hotels in Exmouth
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $88
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Exmouth, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Exmouth
- The closest major airport is in Learmonth, WA (LEA), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Exmouth
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Town Beach. Top activities include shark watching and snorkeling, while Exmouth Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Exmouth Visitor Centre and Exmouth Shopping Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Exmouth. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Ningaloo Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Exmouth Escape Resort - This 4-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its overall value and spacious, clean rooms.
Dressing for Exmouth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Exmouth is 0.35 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Exmouth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Exmouth, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Exmouth?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Exmouth?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Exmouth?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Exmouth?
What's the best place to stay near Town Beach?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Exmouth?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Exmouth?
Recent reviews of Exmouth hotels
More trip options
- Exmouth Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Exmouth Airports
- Hotels near Popular Exmouth Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Exmouth
- More Hotel Options in Exmouth
- More Popular Hotels in Western Australia
- Other Hotels near Exmouth, Western Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends