Visitors can enjoy all that Faisalabad has to offer including the forests, university setting, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Faisalabad
- The closest major airport is in Faisalabad (LYP-Faisalabad Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Faisalabad
The city is notable for landmarks like Faisalabad Clock Tower, Qaisery Gate, and Gumit Water Fountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jinnah Garden and Iqbal Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Faisalabad. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Royalton Hotel is located in central Faisalabad. This 3-star hotel in Faisalabad features free breakfast, free parking, and a business center.
- Faisalabad Serena Hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Faisalabad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel One Faisalabad is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Faisalabad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Faisalabad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 100°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Faisalabad each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 47°F