Visitors can enjoy all that Fellsmere has to offer including its entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Holman Stadium at Dodgertown, and McKee Botanical Garden.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vero Beach
- The closest major airport is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fellsmere
A favorite place to visit in the city is Florida Tech Challenge Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge and Holman Stadium at Dodgertown.
As you start planning your visit to Fellsmere, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 36 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Melbourne All Suites is 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from central Fellsmere. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in June Park can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Vero Beach Inn & Suites is located 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the heart of Fellsmere. This 3-star hotel in Vero Beach features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Costa d'Este Beach Resort and Spa is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the center of Fellsmere. This 4-star hotel in Vero Beach features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
A top sight in the surrounding area is McKee Botanical Garden, 16.5 mi/26.6 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Fellsmere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Fellsmere gets about 56.93 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F