When you think of a brand-new spot, you probably think you'll be rambling around downtown, gazing up at the lovely environment or the monuments wherever you look. But Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge is one draw you have been anticipating in particular. The moment has come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge
Hotels near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge
Even though this area is filled with plenty of places to explore, Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge should certainly be at the top of your itinerary.
It is in Vero Beach, which is located a mere 85 miles away from the popular metropolis that is Orlando.
Don't waste valuable time traveling across town if you can just as easily stay at one of the 4 hotels that are 6 miles away from Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge. The Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites are some of your best choices here.
If your family is traveling on a shoestring, you'll find a couple of satisfactory accommodation options not too far away. Some places that are popular among visitors include the Capt Hiram's Resort and the Sandrift Motel.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge:
- Is there a better way to improve your health than getting some exercise? Check out Golden Sands Park, which provides a variety of recreational activities for people of all ages.
- Environmental Learning Center is an ideal spot if you would like to familiarize yourself with the captivating animals that inhabit the natural environment here.
- Are you thinking about a good activity when the weather isn't so good? Plan a trip to McLarty Treasure Museum and stroll around inside among the great exhibits.
- Enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle and rejuvinate in the peaceful natural surroundings of Sebastian Fishing Museum.
- Make sure you get a photo or two of the boats moored in the docks while you're at Vero Beach Municipal Marina.
Our registry of places to stay in Vero Beach supplies all you want, so you can be certain to find a place to stay near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge that you'll appreciate. Start hunting Vero Beach welcomed quite a few visitors last year. You'll spend boldly when the moment arrives to reserve your spot, too: multiple explorers would recommend their Vero Beach hotel to an office-mate. You're only a click away from all the secret guidance you could want.
- Fitting for such a stunning monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge is wonderful.
- And we have snug spaces for everyone, from family reunions to singles.
- "Fresh, tidy, and set to welcome you in" is always the name of the game for Vero Beach hotel rooms.
Hotels in Vero Beach had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. Your number one site awaits with Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
Vero Beach Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Vero Beach with Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge achieved.
- Vero Beach is now beginning to make itself known after having been a closed book.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon find Vero Beach also knows several things about special treatment.
- Get enlightened about local history, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure.
You won't regret planning a visit to Vero Beach, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few amazing new landscapes!