Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Sebastian, which is also known for its entertainment choices and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and bars. Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Holman Stadium at Dodgertown, and McKee Botanical Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vero Beach
- The closest major airport is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sebastian
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum. Attractions like LaPorte Farms and North County Aquatic Center are fun for everyone, not just kids. In the area, you'll also find Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge and Holman Stadium at Dodgertown.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sebastian. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Capt Hiram's Resort - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include McKee Botanical Garden, located 17.9 mi (28.7 km) from the city center, and Melbourne Square Mall, which is 18.6 mi/29.9 km away.
Dressing for Sebastian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 51.97 inches of rain falls on Sebastian each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F