Visitors can enjoy all that Feuchtwangen has to offer including the casinos, museums, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Rothenburg Town Hall.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport), 40.7 mi (65.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Feuchtwangen
The city's cultural venues include Singers' Museum and Franconian Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Romanesque Cloister and Casino Feuchtwangen.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gasthof-Pension Wilder Mann - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Middle Franconia can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Rothenburg Town Hall, 15.4 mi/24.8 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Feuchtwangen
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Feuchtwangen Station. Feuchtwangen might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Feuchtwangen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Feuchtwangen gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F