Visiting Floreana Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Floreana Island has to offer including its parks. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Floreana Island
A couple of favorite places to visit are Post Office Bay and Galapagos National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Floreana Island, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can stay in a nearby city.
- There are 59 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bahía de la Academia, and sights to visit include Malecon and Playa de los Alemanes
- There are 88 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Puerto Ayora, and sights to visit include Malecon and Charles Darwin Research Station
Dressing for Floreana Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 67°F at night
- About 22.76 inches of rain falls on Floreana Island each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 66°F