Visitors to Fonsagrada are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Fonsagrada, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fonsagrada
A favorite place to visit in the city is Seimeira de Vilagocende Waterfall. You'll also find Church of Santa Maria and Teixois in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Fonsagrada, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 44 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in A Fonsagrada is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Fonsagrada. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in A Fonsagrada is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Fonsagrada. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in A Fonsagrada is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from central Fonsagrada. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Fonsagrada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Fonsagrada gets about 36.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F