Get an overview of this hotelVictorian hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Fredericia, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Den Tapre Landsoldat, Hvide Vandtarn, and Trinitatis Kirke. Fredericia Town Museum and Fredericia Beach are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and showers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Victorian hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 100 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 100 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 100 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 100 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Postgaarden
- Hotel Postgaarden Fredericia
- Postgaarden Fredericia
- Postgaarden Hotel
We should mention
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.