Find Hotels in Frederick, CO
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Travelers to Frederick will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Folsom Field, Chautauqua Park, and National Center for Atmospheric Research are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 285 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frederick
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bella Rosa Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Folsom Field and Chautauqua Park.
As you plan your vacation to Frederick, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Cottonwood Suites Westminster is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the center of Frederick. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Westminster can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- The Westin Westminster is located 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of Frederick. This 4-star hotel in Westminster features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Omni Interlocken Hotel is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Frederick. This 4-star resort in Broomfield features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is National Center for Atmospheric Research, located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Frederick
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Frederick is 13.86 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 19°F