Visiting Fushivelavaru Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Fushivelavaru Island has to offer including its waterfront. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fushivelavaru Island
A couple of favorite places to visit are Velaa Private Island and Orimasvaru Island Pier. Additionally, you'll find Randheli Arrival Jetty in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Fushivelavaru Island, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 14 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Velaa Private Island is located in central Fushivelavaru Island. This 5-star resort in Fushivelavaru Island features a private beach, a golf course, and free breakfast.
- The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Fushivelavaru Island. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Iru Fushi can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Soneva Jani is 10 mi (16.1 km) from central Fushivelavaru Island. This 5-star resort in Medhufaru features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Fushivelavaru Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- Fushivelavaru Island gets about 75.16 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F