A sense of oneness with the spiritual world awaits you at Garija Temple.
Going there is part of the fun, as it's 130 miles from the national capital, New Delhi, in a place called Garjia.
If you are in favor of staying in close proximity, there are 2 close-by hotels. The Riverview Retreat Corbett and Leisure Vacations Myrica Resort are located within 2 miles of Garija Temple.
If you're the kind of traveler who lives for little pleasures like fancy sheets and well-designed furnishings, book a room at one of the nearby deluxe hotels. The Hridayesh SPA Wilderness Resort and the Namah are standout offerings.
Other Places to Visit near Garija Temple
You need not travel very far from Garija Temple to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Whether you are a fan of nature or just looking for some interesting activities, Dhangarhi Museum is a great place to visit.
- Corbett Tiger Reserve has been declared a special use area as part of local efforts to preserve, protect and celebrate this piece of land.
- There is nothing nicer than just sitting back and gazing onto the glimmering water as it rolls down Mandal River.
- There is nothing nicer than just sitting on the banks and looking onto the flow of the water as it goes on down Palain River.
- Sonanadi River is worth checking out on a sunny summer afternoon. Even when the weather's not so good, it provides a calm and reflective zone that is greatly appreciated by the locals.