- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Spa Vilamont
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Garriguella, Hotel Spa Vilamont is in a rural area and near theme parks. Dolmen Barraca d'en Rabert and Peralada Castle are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Roses Beach and Cadaques Beach. Aqua Brava and Butterfly Park Empuriabrava are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Garriguella travel guide
- Peralada Castle - 12 min drive
- Golf Club Peralada - 13 min drive
- Cap Ras - 16 min drive
- Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery - 25 min drive
- Sant Salvador Castle - 26 min drive
- Vilajuiga Station - 4 min drive
- Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava) - 45 min drive
- Cooperativa Garriguella - 5 min walk
- Molí de Vent - 9 min walk
- Bar Restaurant El Cau - 4 min drive
- Bar Tal i qual - 4 min drive
- Bar - 4 min drive
About this property
Hotel Spa Vilamont
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 10.5 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - B55241723.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hard to find but worth the hunt
This is a real Mom and Pop operation. Teresa works the front desk and helps with the cooking and baking. Her husband tends the bar and puts out a terrific breakfast. Recently remodeled it sits across a narrow street from the village church. You gotta love the quaint church bells ringing you of the hour. We got lucky finding this out of the way hotel!