Find Hotels in Georgetown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Georgetown has to offer including the seaside and mountain views. Those visiting the city may also want to venture out in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Georgetown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Georgetown Beach. You'll also find RAF Ascension Island and Green Mountain in the area.
Dressing for Georgetown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 72°F at night
- About 0.43 inches of rain falls on Georgetown each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are October and November with an average of 72°F