Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Gizo has to offer. In Gizo, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gizo
Mount Veve is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Gizo, you can choose from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- Rekona Lodge is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Gizo features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Imagination Island is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star resort in Gizo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Oravae Cottage is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Mbambanga Island features a restaurant, a bar, and conference space. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gizo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gizo is 73.81 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and October with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 72°F