- Modern 3 tower complex on the 39th floor (Tower 1)
- Elevator in the building
- Gym, pool, spa,
- Restaurants, bars, cafes and convenience stores on ground level.
- Professionally cleaned before each guest
- Hotel-quality high thread-count bed linen and towels
- Spare linen just in case
- Easy check-in via lockbox
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Balcony with incredible views of the Gold Coast
- Lounge Suit
- Flat Screen Smart TV
- On Demand Subscription
- Fantastic ocean views
- Standard, fully-equipped kitchen
- Plates and cutlery
- ROOM 1: Queen bed + En-suite
- ROOM 2: Queen bed
- ROOM 3: Queen bed
- En-suite shower
- Separate bathroom
You have full access to the entire property.
The best way to stay in touch is via Airbnb. My support team will be happy to answer all your questions before and during your stay.
Just north of Surfers Paradise, this business, shopping, dining and residential hub overlooks the dazzling Broadwater and Southport Spit, mixing a touch of city spice with natural beauty.
Shop at Australia Fair Shopping Centre or stroll the streetsto discover some fantastic new eateries and boutique shops. Cross over Marine Parade and you can escape to the manicured Broadwater Parklands where you can wander along seaside tracks, splash with the kids in the water park or visit the Aquatic Centre with three pools, gym and café.
At night, the precinct transforms into a food mecca with authentic multicultural restaurants dotted throughout the glowing streets. From Korean and Vietnamese to Italian and Turkish, it truly is a foodie explorer's heaven.
- Destination Gold Coast
The Gold Coast Light Rail stops directly at the bottom of the tower. Connecting you to the best of the Gold Coast.
Bus stops at Australia Fair and plenty of Taxi and Ride Sharing options available.
- Two spaces for parking, however, there is only 1 parking swipe card. You need to enter and exit separately to park to two cars.