Find Hotels in Golfo Tigullio
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Golfo Tigullio
Travelers to Golfo Tigullio give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Bay of Silence and San Fruttuoso Abbey.
- There are 622 hotels and other accommodations in Golfo Tigullio
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 24.8 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Golfo Tigullio
The city's cultural venues include Casa Carbone and Gambatesa Mine. The city is notable for landmarks like San Fruttuoso Abbey, Castello Brown, and Castle-on-the-Sea (Castello sul Mare). The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bay of Silence, Chiavari Beach, and Paraggi Beach.
In Golfo Tigullio, there are 622 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cenobio Dei Dogi - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Sant'Andrea - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and parking.
- Hotel La Camogliese - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and a library, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to see around the area include Luigi Ferraris Stadium, located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center, and Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale), which is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away.
Getting Around Golfo Tigullio
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Golfo Tigullio is easy. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Chiavari Station, Lavagna Station, or Lavagna Station di Cavi. You can catch a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Golfo Tigullio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Golfo Tigullio is 50.71 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F