Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I really enjoyed the river patio and music Friday evening. The hotel staff was professional and helpful. The rooms were nice and tidy. Wifi was adequate. My areas of concern were some of the little things: For the first 2 nights (of 4) we had to ask the front desk for towels since there were none ...
I had been staying at other hotels in the area and it was late and found this one. Clean, friendly and moderately priced. Enjoyed my stay.
Nice hotel. Walking distance to a supermarket, a lot of nearby restaurants. About an 8-10 minute drive to the Grand Rapids Airport. The hotel staff was friendly and I enjoyed my stay at this nice hotel.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Grand Rapids accommodation! Finding the best place to stay during your Southwest Michigan trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Grand Rapids. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Grand Rapids hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Southwest Michigan is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Grand Rapids has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwest Michigan has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Grand Rapids is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?