Grand Rapids Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Grand Rapids and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 31 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI. This hotel offers free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Grand Rapids - Airport. This motel provides guests with a 24-hour fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Grand Rapids
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grand Rapids is 38.27 inches
Exploring Grand Rapids with Your Pet
Known for its live music, Grand Rapids has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, baseball, and gardens. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Grand Rapids Art Museum and Van Andel Arena. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Public Museum of Grand Rapids and Gerald R. Ford Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Blue Fish Aquarium, V.I. Pets, or V I Pets.