You and the kids will take a walk into the animal kingdom when you arrive at Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park.
It is situated in Gellibrand Lower, 110 miles from Melbourne, the state capital.
You will see that there are approximately 3 hotel choices within 6 miles of Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park. Some good choices are the Southern Anchorage Retreat and Alkina Lodge.
Other Places to Visit near Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park
Of course, there are also some other things going on in the vicinity of Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park:
- If you're looking for a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Wreck Beach you can breathe some fresh air, enjoy the scenery and have a paddle.
- Take the time to contemplate how the unique geological formations of Twelve Apostles got that way when you pay a visit to this fascinating rock formation.
- Keep your eyes peeled for some native fauna when you hike through Port Campbell National Park.
- Anyone that loves the beach will definitely enjoy spending some time at Johanna Beach.
- Whether you are a wine connoisseur or you just like to have a drink or two with friends, Newtons Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery is the ideal location to relish local drops.