Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The room was very good. I'm always disappointed in not being able to open the window and have fresh air. There are too many TVs in the dining area. The TV is far too loud for breakfast. Not everyone wants to hear it. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.
Extremely courteous staff. Very secure, well lit location. My room was clean and every amenity worked perfectly. The indoor pool as well as the breakfast were both amazing. The non congested area along with a convenience store within walking distance and shopping within a couple of minutes made it ...
A bed and a straight back chair was all one had to sit on. Great TV and small refrigerator. Nice bathroom. Good room for one, for one night. Great breakfast.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Green Valley hotel! Finding the best home away from home during your Tucson trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Green Valley. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Green Valley hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Tucson is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Green Valley has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Tucson has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Green Valley is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 1,925% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?