Visitors can enjoy all that Greenwood has to offer including the local tours and seaside. The relaxing and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Rocklands Bird Sanctuary.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Greenwood
- The closest major airport is in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Greenwood Great House. Additionally, you'll find Rocklands Bird Sanctuary in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Emerald View Resort Villa - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Greenwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Greenwood gets about 50.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 67°F