Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Falmouth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its beaches and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Green Grotto Caves and Rocklands Bird Sanctuary.
- You'll find 756 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montego Bay
- The closest major airport is in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Falmouth
A favorite place to visit in the city is Luminous Lagoon. In the area, you'll also find Green Grotto Caves and Rocklands Bird Sanctuary.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Falmouth. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Excellence Oyster Bay- Adults Only - All-Inclusive - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Royalton White Sands All Inclusive - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Retreat Guesthouse Luxury Suites - This 3-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Falmouth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Falmouth is 50.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 67°F