Overview of Half Moon
Choose dates to view prices
Prestige Ocean Junior Suite
Prestige Ocean Suite
Ocean Junior Suite
6 Bedroom Ocean View Villa
6 Bedroom Garden View Villa
7 Bedroom Garden View Villa
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
5 Bedroom Garden View Villa
5 Bedroom Ocean View Villa
2 Bedroom Estate Ocean Suite
4 Bedroom Estate Ocean Suite
Room, Ocean View
Estate Ocean Room
Estate Ocean Suite
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Montego Bay, Half Moon is in the entertainment district and on a private beach. Rose Hall Great House and Sam Sharpe Square are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Hip Strip and Whitter Village. Traveling with kids? Consider AquaSol Theme Park, or check out an event or a game at Jarret Park. With water skiing and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Three Palms Ocean Course - 2 min drive
- Montego Bay Convention Centre - 3 min drive
- Whitter Village - 4 min drive
- Half Moon Golf Course - 4 min drive
- White Witch of Rose Hall Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 175.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 87.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 32.00 for adults and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 12.00 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Its a beautiful property, warm and friendly staff, magical beaches and wonderful spa services. I would appreciate a little more flexibility on the rule of 16 and above at the new pool and dress shorts for men at the Sugar Mill. I felt this strictness did not match the relaxed environment of the island and the flexibility expected of the guests when no towels were available and food and drinks were sold out at several of the restaurants.