Get an overview of this hotel3-star guestrooms with kitchenettes and furnished balconies
Situated by the sea, this residence is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Haliotika and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Point de la Torche. Odet Golf and Casino Barriere de Benodet are also within 16 mi (25 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this residence has WiFi in public areas and a seasonal outdoor pool. Self parking is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 80 rooms have furnished balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. TVs, coffee makers, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cap Marine
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cap Marine features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Guilvinec residence also offers laundry facilities and beach/pool umbrellas. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5 per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 40 per week.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a complimentary baby kit (bed, high chair, etc.). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cap Marine
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cap Marine Guilvinec
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cap Marine House
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cap Marine House Guilvinec