Visitors can enjoy all that Gweru has to offer including the entertainment choices, parks, and museums. In Gweru, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gweru
The picturesque setting of Antelope Park and Gwelo Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gweru Military Aircraft Museum and St. Theresa Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Gweru, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Regency Hotel Fairmile is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gweru can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Antelope Park is located within 4.7 mi (7.5 km) of the city center. This 3-star lodge in Gweru features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a terrace.
- Bradley Gardens Lodge is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Gweru can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gweru
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gweru is 1.06 inches
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F