Visiting Har Halutz
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Har Halutz has to offer. There are 247 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Har Halutz
Places to visit in the larger region include Doha Stadium, Yehi'am Fortress National Park, and Montfort Castle. In the area, you'll also find Hameiri House and Abuhav Synagogue.
As you start planning your visit to Har Halutz, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ruth Rimonim Hotel is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from central Har Halutz. With a stay at this hotel in Safed, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Caesar Premier Tiberias is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Har Halutz. With a stay at this hotel in Tiberias, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Nazareth Hotel is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Har Halutz. This hotel in Nazareth features a restaurant, a bar, and parking. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Har Halutz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Har Halutz gets about 35.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 52°F