Find Hotels in Harbor Island, SC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Visiting Harbor Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Harbor Island has to offer including the parks, waterfront, and golf courses. In Harbor Island, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 41.6 mi (66.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Harbor Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hunting Island State Park. In the area, you'll also find Edisto Beach State Park and Bay Street.
As you plan your vacation to Harbor Island, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 274 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ocean Marsh on Harbor Island, Golf Cart Included is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from central Harbor Island. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hilton Head Island can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- September 7th Through the 14th Discounted Week!!! $100 Nightly With Golf Cart?? is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Harbor Island. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Port Royal can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Luxury Home in Gated Harbor Island w/ Amazing Ocean/marsh Views + Golf Cart Use is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the center of Harbor Island. This 4-star resort in Hilton Head Island features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Harbor Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Harbor Island gets about 47.84 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F