Find Hotels in Harras
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 8, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2019
Travelers to Harras will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Harras
Places to visit in the larger region include Dominikanermuseum, St. Gallus Church, and Tuttlingen Townhall. In the area, you'll also find City Garden and Honberg Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Harras, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Soleo Hotel am Park is located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Harras. This 3-star hotel in Bad Duerrheim features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and walkable location.
- Hotel Empfinger Hof is 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Harras. This 4-star hotel in Empfingen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Central Hotel is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from central Harras. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Villingen-Schwenningen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Harras
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Harras gets about 27.36 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F