Visitors to Havre are sure to enjoy the casinos and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its glaciers.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Havre
- The closest major airport is in Havre, MT (HVR-City County), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Havre
Favorite places to visit in the city include Patterson Park, Beaver Creek Golf Course, and Bear Paw Ski Area. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Havre. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Havre Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Havre - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Great Northern Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Havre
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Havre Station. Havre might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Havre
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Havre is 10.12 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°F