Find Motels in Hoboken
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Hoboken
Other property types in Hoboken
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Dharma Home Suites Hoboken at Novia
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Dharma Home Suites Hoboken at Grand
Reviewed on Feb 9, 2020
Hoboken Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Jersey City area, you can select from more than 437 hotels and other lodging choices, though there are only 4 affordable motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Hoboken. Not-to-be-missed sights include Hoboken Waterfront in Hoboken, as well as The High Line Park and Chelsea Market in the area.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
- Located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Hoboken
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and RV/bus/truck parking are available during your stay.
- Central Hoboken is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of Hoboken
- Central Hoboken is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Hoboken
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and an airport shuttle.
Things to Do in HobokenThose who've visited Hoboken like the riverfront. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly, vibrant area while you're sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Hoboken:
- Hoboken Waterfront
- The High Line Park
- Chelsea Market
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Church Square Park
- Pier A Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Central Park Zoo
- Bronx Zoo
- Chelsea Piers
Hoboken is also notable for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit HobokenDetermine the optimal time to visit Hoboken by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 40° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 55° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 28° F at night
- Average rainfall is 49.96 inches in a year
How to Get to Hoboken and Around the Area
|Teterboro, NJ (TEB)||Airport||7.7 mi (12.5 km)|
|New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)||Airport||8.4 mi (13.5 km)|
|Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)||Airport||8.7 mi (14 km)|
|Hoboken 9 Street - Congress Street Station||Train Station||0.6 mi (1 km)|
|Hoboken Station||Train Station||0.7 mi (1.1 km)|
|Hoboken 2 St. Station||Train Station||0.8 mi (1.3 km)|