Visitors to Horbok are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Horbok
Places to visit in the larger region include Pochaiv Icon Cathedral, Komsomol's'kyi Park, and Saint Nicholas Monastery. Additionally, you'll find Palanok Castle in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Horbok, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Royal house is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Horbok. This guesthouse in Mukachevo features free WiFi and a steam room.
- Chudodievo v Chinadievo is 14.9 mi (24 km) from central Horbok. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Chynadievo features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Guest House Zatyshok is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Horbok. With a stay at this cottage in Sasivka, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Horbok
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Horbok is 26.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F