Visitors can enjoy all that Hot has to offer including its monuments. In Hot, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hot
A couple of favorite places to visit are Wat Ban Pong and Wat Panyawutharam. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Hot, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Huen Hug Hod The Resort is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from central Hot. This 2.5-star hotel in Hot features free WiFi and free parking.
- Rose House is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Hot. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Hot can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Phu-Anna Eco House is 9.9 mi (16 km) from the center of Hot. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Hot can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hot is 2.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 59°F