Visitors to Hudson are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, riverfront, and art.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Hudson
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 27.3 mi (44 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Olana State Historic Site. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are FASNY Museum of Firefighting and Hudson Area Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hudson. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn at 34 - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Tiger House The Inn At Hudson - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and spa treatment rooms.
- Mount Merino Manor - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Hudson
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Hudson Station. Hudson might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hudson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hudson is 45.43 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F